Sunday, August 11, 2013

Bike ride today by Recyclists to Vic's Bulalohan in Bosoboso - August 11, 2013

Real Cyclists

Angono, Rizal  PHL   |   August 11, 2013

When I departed for an Antipolo Church bike ride today, I was surprised to see VM near the Angono Elementary School;  he said there was a bike ride today to to Boso, and the time for assembly, 6:00 am was just right.  So I saw Armin, Alan, Pres  Luis, Nolite, Angel (It was unfortunate that I did not have my camera with me for photo ops.) Jeff, Richard, Jess  and 64 yo senior from San Roque We left Angono at 6+

Jess turned back back because of a broken hub?

Then we met some more guys:    Joel at Kaytikling and Master E at the Aquino park.   We were at Kaytikling by 6:30 am and at the Aquino park at 7:00.  We left the park for Bosoboso via the Olaliaroute by 7:10.  We were at Bosoboso San Mateo intersection by 8:00.  It would have been earlier had it not been for flat by Alan at point l.5 km away from the intersection.  We are Vic's Bulalohan by 8:25.  Alan got his food immediately. He was done eating by 8:40.  By that time, we only had rice;   no bulalo yet.  Vic ran out of Bulalo.  We only had fish sinigang,  vegetable,  and one order of liempo.  We were done eating by 8:45.

We left Vics at 9:00.  Going up was equally fast because we were at the San Mateo road Bosoboso intersection in 30 minutes (930).  We were at COGEO by 9:40 and was at Sumulong by 10:00 am.  I went ahead of the group and they went to Antipolo Church.  They caught up with me at SM by 10:40.  I was home by 11:00 am.  It was pretty fast and tiring run. 

Going back via Olalia highway was tough.  It was probably 10% grade.


No comments: