Monday, August 5, 2013

Am I getting stronger or am having more practice ride? Or was it because I know I had short ride

Real Cyclists

Angono, Rizal  PHL   |  August 5, 2013

I was happy with my ride yesterday because I was not left alone by the peloton.  From the moment we left the Sacred Heart Paris, I made it a point to contact the peloton, although I was just spinning.  I was abreast up to Montevideo and up to Cardona. 

When we were in Callahan, I attacked to lead and saw no responded (huhuhu)  not knowing that the peloton's speed at that time was only l5 kph.  I was ahead until Bagombon when VM and I rode side by side.  We were probably doing 30+.  Then at Maybancal I was left behind, but I caught on until the hill at Baras/Tanay where I was just behind by some l5 meters.   I tried to chase and I left behind Ado.  At km 58, Ado left me and I gave chase to him and one of the Verchez brothers and left behind near the summit before going down to Pisong Kape.

On the way to Bugarin, I was ahead all alone up front up to Km 64 when they attacked me.  I did not realize that many were behind.  Pres Luis overtook me at Km 67, but I left behind Chieboy. I was with Ben.

Later on some riders came later:   Master, Ado, one of the Verchez bros.  I am no longer a street sweeper.

More practice needed.

No comments: