Monday, January 9, 2017

Home remedies for crashes and wounds

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
January 9, 2017




Siling labuyo

After the crash in Jala jala, some home remedies were suggested:    applying sili (pepper) from Gerry.  He said that is what he used when he crashed.  As first aid, while taking Lomi, I squeezed calamansi on my rashes.  Ohhhhh  was it very painful.

Siling labuyo in wound treatment

Garlic for external wound care
Then when I got home, I cleaned the wounds with hydrogen peroxide (the wounds were dirty as they were foaming with the hydrogen peroxide) Then I had garlic (another antiseptic, anti biotic  to treat the wound)  Later in the evening, after another washing I placed the sili on the wounds.   Ohhhh.

In descending order, the severity of pain were:

     1   Calamansi
     2   Garlic
     3    Sili

But the wounds were healing rapidly maybe because of the sili.  There was no swelling and inflammation.  I rapidly gained mobility of my knee and legs.

If it is hard enough to ride that distance (many complained ) and ride up back to Mabitac, then you could just imagine how hard it is to ride back with painful knees


No comments: