Sunday, December 30, 2012

I rode up Antipolo 2x today

Biking and health

I started late today about 6:45;  it was dark still at 6:15 to 6:30.

I rode up to Antipolo;  at Muzon I came across Master who was not in his useful uniform because he said his bike needs tuning (out of true  - 8).  And I rode alone to Antipolo.  I used 39 x 25 and at Beverly Hills 39 x 27.  I arrived at Antipolo church probably 7:45.  I met  Jose of Cainta going down for the Cainta race. He said VM was there.

True enough I met VM.  They were supposed to ride up Baguio with Luis on the 28th but they cancelled at the last minute.

After the mass, it was sort of bitin.  I rode down up to Tikling and did another climb.  I was up before 9:00.  I was at home by 9:30.  I had to go to Calamba by 11 am to condole with family of one of our staff in Calamba.  His mother died last Thursday (of complications from diabetes, I heard today).  Again it was easy ride, because I used low gear 39 x 25 or 27 at times.   Great ride

No comments: