Monday, December 24, 2012

I rode today December 24, Christmas eve

Biking and heal

I lacked mileage last week;  I had many trips and social obligations:   Christmas parties etc.  After my ride yesterday around Morong, Teresa and Antipolo, I rode in reverse:  Antipolo, Teresa, Pililla (Pisong Kape and back to Morong, Cardona, Binangonan and homebase.

I was at Antipolo by 7:15.  I met Mr. Elias Medina who looks like he is my relative;  he hails from Rosario Pasig but lives in Taytay.  Then there is another biker from Mandaluyong.  I finished the mass;  the Archibishop said the mass today.  By 8 I rode to Morong -  I met Richard, Joel and Master. near Holy Angels Memorial park.  I think they are riding to Antipolo.  Simples Lugawan was closed and therefore I rode to Pisong Kape and there I had my lugaw P20, 5 pesos dearer than Simples.

I met Bayabas (Mr. de Leon - the cousin of Master). He rode ahead of me.  For some strange reason at km 36 near the Convention Center of Binangonan, he rode beside me.

Over all I am happy with my ride:  I rode the right gears.  NOthing ached;  no injuries or accidents. But there were near misses -  I nearly struck a young lass who crossed the street walke up beside a jeep that stopped at the middle of the road (I could not avoid her far enough because there was incoming traffic.  whewwwwww - these jeepney driverssssss...)

No comments: