Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Many rode today Christmas December 25

Biking and health

Despite that it is Christmas today, about 3 dozens rode today.  Some would be hiding from their god children. Or simply, they love to bike.

Only Pisong kape was open today. Most of the stores/eateries are closed.   I met Master and Tito there.  Tito said he came from Quisao "Titira sana" (ng alin joked Master Edwin) But there was a slight shower, hence he turned back.  I ordered boiled egg for breakfast.

I rode to Malaya and expected that I would not catch with them.  I caught up with them though near Maybancal (near the Simples Lugawan) and rode until home.  There was shower in Cardona.

Tito said he was going to his piggery "Magpapaligo" as we descended the Cardona LLDA hills.  It was Master and I till Angono,  Traffic was heavy in Darangan and Tayuman Barrio Rd.  (I just got the word that Nolite did a round Jalajala.  He arrived  l pm)  He said he had to stop 3 times because it was raining. 

I arrived almost 12.  NO more namamasko by this time.  Only hearty lunch and cold drinks.  Merry Christmas

No comments: