Monday, December 31, 2012

Repaired bike today, before new year

Biking and health

I was not up to biking today, although it is a holiday.  I must have taxed myself yesterday when I did a 2x climb to Antipolo.  I drove right after the ride to Calamba to attend the funeral of the mother of one of our staff.

Today, I fixed the bikes:

l. Inflated the front interior of the trainer.  Has been flat for the last 2 weeks;

2.  Cleaned the carbon fiber Fuji bike.  Has not used it for maybe 4 months.  I inflated the tires too;

3.  Replaced the outer cable housing  of the front brake of the SARS bike.It is short and braking makes for the braking action.  Replaced the cable too.    Oiled the cable.

4.  Cleaned the bikes.

5.  Rearranged the parts storage.  I realized that I have accumulated 3 chain rings and cranks, two sets of brakes (including a  an old center pull durace, 2 seats and assorted parts.

Unserviceable interior:   about 10

No comments: