Sunday, December 9, 2012

My bike rides practice for the week

Biking and health

Since I was out of town last week, save for ab exercises and some walking, I was not able to practice biking.  (There were Mountain bikes for hire though at El Nido and the price was stiff)

So I made for this week.  My practice rides were at Batong Buhay Aggregate Corporation (formerly CAC):   4x up to power blocks  up to Ding Roan;  and 2x until switch blade leading to Mahabang Parang (Richard saw me and said I was having secret  practice).  This was last Monday.

Last Friday, I climbed up Antipolo.  I used a 39 x 53 chain ring just like Monday.  I tried not to stand at fibertex and Beverly.

This Sunday, we did up to Morong only and went back via Teresa Antipolo.  Our group consisted of Nolite, Allan, Cataps, Tito, Joel and myself. I led first half of the climb;  Gerry and I were eventually left behind.  They chased a lady and a guy;  Joel led the chase.

I hope these practice rides prepare me for Round Laguna and make me stronger, faster.  

Next week I heard, we do a round Laguna bike ride.

No comments: