Thursday, April 8, 2021

Unli kutingting of MTB

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
4.08.2021





                                                      Full hollow chain (lighter?)







Since it is a lockdown, ECQ I cant go to office, or I dont go to office, nor go out to bike because it is scary.  People get sick right and left.   

These are the things I have done for the  bike today:

1.  Replaced the ceramic bearing back to the original, ,JO2 brake pads with fins, and with resins.  The ceramic facing of the replacement, (only P250.00  damaged the ice tech disc facing.  I had to sandpaper it to remove the deep gouges.   The local store sold the same for only P550.00.  The e commerce priced this at P525.00 without the delivery charge yet. 

2. Switched the discs front and back.  Placed the damaged disc to front, and the OK disc to the rear.



My plans:

1.  Replace the cleats pedal with a lightweight titanium flat pedal, with carbon shaft.

2.  Replace the current chain with lightweight hollow. VG chain   VG chain, 10 speed hollow

I hope thats the end of the upgrade.

3.  Invest in a 180 mm front brake (from 160 mm)


No comments: