Monday, April 5, 2021

Studying well your bike purchase pays off in the long run; makes for a good investment

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
4.05.2021

This Mosso made it to a Google post    Mosso with XT group set












Nearly about a decade ago I purchased my first MTB from somebody in Batangnas City.   The price was steep one but the bike had xt group set, it had blue theme on the bolts and nuts of the crank, the cables, and had high grade frame 7005 alum which makes for the light weight of the bike.   

I had brought this to Baguio climb, Ambuklao adventure, Laguna loop.   I make a lot of kutingting though.  So maybe on the reverse Laguna loop, the hubs may not be working well, (had friction) that's why I struggled with the ride.  

Now I am reviewing the forks and was impressed by rebound control.   I did not realize when I went to a physical store, that the bike fork had rebound control...I was nearly tempted to purchase on line a 5k ish fork with rebound control.   

No comments: