Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Bike Ride to Mahabang Parang Angono via DOMSA - the place to be for bikers these days.

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
4.12.2021








This post biked together with ragtag Recylists:    Master E, Sonny, Vhal,  Joel, Machete and Jess from Iglesia to the summit (near the NGCP towers)   We stopped over at the summit but Sonny had a flat tire which had to be fixed.  Up to that point, I was able to prove that I was not yet "laos" because I did not stop nor pushed my bike.   (One did - he was younger)

I must have seen about a hundred cyclists MTB and RB come this way.  Because there is a checkpoint at Pag asa, most cant go to Antenna or Quarry Road.    (I guess there is no checkpoint blocking the path of cyclists coming from MM)

Ingat kapadyak, fellow riders.  

No comments: