Thursday, April 8, 2021

My Campy Ultra Bora 2 was injured by wrong brake pads; have to have the right expensive pads

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
4.08.2021




Kapadyak beware.  Be sure you get the right brake pads for your rim brake in your carbon fiber wheel set rig.   

The compound I used was a sram pad, it was hard, and did not take pity on the rim;   The experience left  deep gouge on the rim.  I sent it to a carbon fiber shop, at Morong Rizal,  It took them days to do this plus a hefty charge.

It will be taken by one of our staffers, and tomorrow, I will get from my brother the correct, albeit, expensive pads.    (The repair and brake pads cost the same -  not good during time of pandemic)






                               



                                                                      Yellow king

No comments: