Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Bike ride with Gelo to Tanay Today April 26 2016

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
April 26, 2016

I rode today with Gelo at 6:00 am to Morong first had breakfast at Maybancal where we stopped.  We both rode on MTB.  Then I said that we would ride to Tanay. I planned to ride up to Km 58 so that we would complete 30 km of ride one way.  However we coasted up to Pililla and Gelo said I scammed him

Gelo and I exchanged bike at Cardona Binangonan border so that I will experience how difficult it is to ride his bike.  He has been campaigning to buy my SAVA bike.  Yet I was convincing him to continue using the bike using low years and spinning.  But I found it is really difficult to speed up the bike.  It is really a challenge.

It was a challenging and memorable ride for me and Gelo


No comments: