Sunday, April 3, 2016

Super guapo and super macho pics of the MTB kapadyak I joined yesterday

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
April 3, 2016

These are the memorable and superb pics of the MTB riders whom I joined yesterday to Bugarin Wind Turbine farm.  I had to take some risk taking some of the pics while riding.  For others, I have to ride ahead and wait for the riders to arrive to take their pictures:   one at Callahan, one in Baras Tanay boundary, one in Biak na Bato in Pililla, and last one at OL:

On the way back, one was in Lagundi, and the final one in front of URS in Binangonan:

Admire and savor their great pictures:






Richard MTB kapadyak pictures while riding. Awesome! ( I had to sprint hard to be ahead a couple of minutes to take their pictures
Posted by Jorgeus Biker on Friday, April 1, 2016














Macho, powerful forceful pics to MTB kapadyaks
Posted by Jorgeus Biker on Friday, April 1, 2016


No comments: