Monday, December 8, 2014

Unable to bike because of side injury

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines  |  December 8, 2014

I was injured during the aborted bike to Real.  I fell in front Save More in Morong.  I was looking at a buildng and I lost my balance.

I tried to grab the steel median but missed it and my left knee hit one of the GI pipes that was part of the median and finally fell on a a 3  feet street sign.  I bruised my left side near the nipple.  It pained so hard especially when I cough, and there was projected pain at the lower back, and at the back opposite the injury.

I had to see a "hilot" yesterday who did a good job of correcting dislocation (there was because I heard snap when he massaged my injured parts.

Because of that I was able to bike till Cardona.

No comments: