Sunday, June 2, 2013

Bike Ride today June 2, 2013

Real Cyclists

Rizal  PHL  |  June 2, 2013

                                  View from the top of Laguna Lake and Manila East Road

As my posts reveal, I did not ride for two weekends.  And as such, I do not have much stamina and endurance to show.

I biked to Morong via Antipolo Teresa and went home via the Cardona bypass.  I saw some Recyclists at Maybancal:   Secx,  Joel, VM ,   Master, and Armin.  The rest have gone ahead to Pisong Kape. 

I also saw this again and took the picture;  it was just repainted:

                                                  You cant  have heroes without this(??!)

I am surprised that I was able to pass via Cardona bypass with much ease (by pedalling slowly). 

I focussed more on taking pollution pictures which on a day to day basis makes cycling no longer healthy.  Too much air pollution can kill:   it causes aside from respiratory diseases, Cardio vascular diseases (like stroke and heart attacks) and suicides.'

Let us campaign to make people be aware of increasing hazards of air pollution especially to biking and to our health.  Let us campaign to minimize if not eradicate the evils of pollution


                                View of Cardona bypass;   calls for strong legs and lungs

                                  The descent (ascent) is steep and it is sometimes scary


                                  View at the bottom of the hill - from the Cardona side
'
'
                                 DPWH sign for the bypass;  cuts the travel time by 3 to 5 minutes





                                       The Rodama resort



No comments: