Thursday, June 20, 2013

I biked more than 62 km one way today! (73 actually) on my 62nd birthday

Real Cyclists

Angono, Rizal PHL   | June 20, 2013.

Today I fulfillled my promise to myself that I will bike 62 km one way to celebrate my 62nd birthday.

I left at 6:30 and passed by Sacred Heart Church (as most birthday celebrators are wont to do)   Was in Maybancal Morong by 730, in Halayhayin by 8:15, at Bugarin by 8:46,   in Mabitac by 9:15.  I was in Kalayaan  by 9:46.

The distance estimate from Angono to Paete was 73.  I was in Kalayaan (+ 3 km),  I failed to get my correct distance and hence I over rode the target.  I could have ridden up to Tarlac or round Laguna or even Tagaytay.

Riding back, I was in Pangil by l0:46 where I had my snack,   12:30 at Mabitac,  l:00 at Pisong Kape, 2:00 at Morong and 3 pm at Angono.

Well I kept my promise to myself to do what I planned to do.

Come Sunday for the June celeb bash, I would not suffer anymore because it the second time around



View Larger Map


No comments: