Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Jorgeusbiker tune up ride for June 23, 2013

Real Cyclists

Angono, Rizal PHL  | June 19, 2013

I had my second tune up ride for this coming Sunday.  I rode up to Quisao. I started at 6 am and was there about 8:30.   It was raining from Angono to near Macamot but was dry and sunny up to Halayhayin, Pililla Rizal.   But when I reached Baras/Tanay Rizal boundary, a light drizzle started to fall which became a drizzle when I reached Morong.  I dropped by Holy Angels Memorial Park where I had a Lomi breakfast.
 

Then I rode home via Cardona diversion. It is always a tough hill to climb but it was just after a drizzle so no problem.

I was home by l0:15.  Distance travelled (km 64 -28 = 36  x 2 = 72 km

Yesterday, I rode up to Morong.   About 60 km total. 



View Larger Map

No comments: