Monday, June 24, 2013

Interesting sights along the route on the way to Pansol Laguna June 23, 2013

Real Cyclists

Laguna, PHL   |  June 23, 2013

                                      Palaisdaan new structures


Taking of photos took much of my time and distracted me from joining the fast paced cycling which sometimes reached speeds of up to 40+ per hour.  It was a solid peloton and I was the only one left. And these were my alibis.

However, I learned that I they arrived at l2:00 exactly and was late by mere 2 minutes.   Angel fetched me and the site was nearly across the Max Fried Chicken in Calamba.  And I hesitated and I had to make a call to verify.

                                         Zebra and lion near the Calauang road


                                 Palaisdaan front view


                                Snow white and the 7 dwarfs figurine at Calauang



                                    More super heroes at the store


                                 Giraffe, elephant, lion and horse


                                      Garden, landscaping decor


                                     Duck figurine




                                 Crocodile



                                   New Los Banos municipal building


 x


 x


                               Shady Calauan highway


                                Sun City at Pansol


 x


                                       Nice flowers


                               Sun city


                                 Sun City plant box
                                        Vertical gardens




No comments: