Saturday, June 29, 2013

I biked for two consecutive days: June 27 and 28 2013

Real Cyclists

Rizal PHL     June 29, 2013




I biked for two days:  Thursday and Friday.   They are recovery rides.  I rode up to Tanay km 54 last Thursday and yesterday up to Cainta Greenland and Greenwoods in (where else)  Cainta.  It was surprising that in Cainta Greenland, there too was Jasmine cor Magnolia;  as there was too in Greenwoods Cainta.

The ride yesterday dirtied me and my bike;  it rained the previous night and there were plenty of puddles especially at the Delta area.

The village enclaves were tree lined, were shady and it was quiet and peaceful


                                   Wide roads and avenues



                                      Pine trees;  many houses are being built

No comments: