Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Tito Fabay and I biked to Pililla this morning September 3 2014

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal, Philippines   |  September 3, 2014

I biked this morning going to Morong direction.  I intended to bike only till Morong.  I started out 6:30 this morning.  At Calumpang I met Tito Fabay and Peter Anonuevo.

Tito gained a lot of weight, far stouter than when he had liver disorder.  We should be careful of our liver  (re Mark Gil's death from C of the liver)

And so we biked till Morong slowly and had breakfast there.  Bubuy arrived when we were about to leave at 8:20.




Tito said he would buy beef at Km 55 near the old Caltex station in Tanay.  Unfortunately, no beef was available for sale today.  So we decided to bike up to Pililla.

At km 56 past Sampaloc, Manila East Road intersection, we saw two bikers in expensive bikes and overtook us probably at 32 kmh.   Tito urged me to chase and chased I did before km 57.  I pedalled at maybe 35 kmh or more until  Pisong Kape.  Tito was at my tow.   And the two bikers whom he said were office boys appeared 3 minutes later.  We were there at 9:00 am

At a little past 9:00 we decided to ride home.  We were at Binangonan by 10:00 am and I was home by 10:20

No comments: