Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Bike ride today to Antipolo City September 2, 2014

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal  Philippines  |  September 2, 2014

It is a fine day to ride and shake off the aching muscles and pains after the arduous and backbreaking Pagsanjan ride.  On the way I saw Jeff on his way to work.  He was on his slippers and he did not have any helmet.

He said where he works is near the quarry at formerly Don Enrique Heights (now Havila?)

So he left me at Tikling and onwards I rode to Mary Hills, Fibertex, Beverly Hills and finally to Antipolo City.  I used 34 x25 at Beverly but elsewhere  the gears were 21, and 23 x 34.  Since the sun was not shining brightly, the climb was uneventful.  

I arrived at the Antipolo Church at a little past 7 and therefore I was able to complete a mass down to the final blessing.

VM arrived just before the mass ended.  There I met Art Tayag (55 yo) and Romy delos Santos (62) both from Masinag.  Their companions admired the Fujijorgeus;  however they advised me to be careful of bikejacking which is common for high end bikes

No comments: