Monday, September 8, 2014

I met two seniors at the bike ride today September 7, 2014

Wheels of Happiness

Happy Mama Mary's day

Rizal  Philippines  |  September 7, 2014

                         Oldie but goodie

I met two seniors today in the bike ride.  One was Gabby Sta Ana who was with a nephew.  He is from Rosario, and used to be a supervisor at Concrete Aggregates.  He rides hard and better than his nephew.  He wants me to say hello to a certain Mr. Capistrano, whom I suspect is  a neighbor.  I got his phone number at Morong and i promised to give him a ring.  They went straight to Pisong Kape.

The other one was 71 yo, Mr. Gabby Genato from Dalig.  I met him while riding at about 30 kmh nearing Maybancal.

I am beginning to believe in the "Secret"  Law of Attraction.

SENIORS FLOCK TOGETHER.  SENIORS ATTRACT OTHER SENIORS


No comments: