Thursday, September 11, 2014

Building endurance for the Ride to #Caliraya this Sunday

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines   | September 11,  2014



We ride this Sunday to Caliraya via Cavinti despite the Mayweather fight (he is a cheat anyway.  Remember how he KO'd an opponent on a break?)

For this I need to build my endurance and stamina.  (and even strength)  Yesterday afternoon, I rode to Cardona up to Callahan.

This morning, I had  long ride.  I rode up to Antipolo from 6 to 7:30 and had some office work until 9:00.  Going up Antipolo, I saw a senior with a red, yellow and blue jersey just like mine. He overtook me at Marian Hills and I though I would not catch with him.  However I saw him slow down at Beverly.  Before Alta Vista, I overtook him.  He overtook me at the curve, but before the crest, I did an interval and passed him again.




  Then I went to Morong and up to Pisong Kape by 11:00. I had mami and egg there.  Then I stopped over at the house of business partner in Morong.  In Cardona, I had turon and pineapple juice.    I was home by 2:00+ because it was hot I had to make frequent stop.


I had the opportunity to such the wheel of a 3 some who rode to Sierra Madre.  They say they are from Navotas.  However just at Lagundi, they made a pit stop

I hope I made enough "karga" to be prepared for the Sunday's ride


No comments: