Wednesday, April 9, 2014

I biked today to Morong April 9, 2014

Wheels of Happinesse

Angono Rizal  Philippines  | April 9, 2014

It is holiday today, April 9, 2014.  The Philippines celebrate the ignoble defeat of Fil Am Forces under Gen Wainright to the much superior Japanese forces  (Dapat bang icelebrate ang pagkatalo? Sayang naman ang holiday.  We celebrate victories and successes, right?)

So much for that musing.  I biked at 730 and I planned to bike only up to Morong, since it is also the wifeys birthday.  (The age is secret, but it senior plus x) So I ate my usual lugaw with egg there only for P15.00.  After the boundary of Morong and Cardona, I saw the Recyclists who included:  Gerry Y, Jess, Abet, Ven,  Jericho, Gerry K, VM,  and the new ones:  Jimmy and Alan

Sorry guys I had no camera. I left them early at URS in Binangonan because of the birthday party of wife at a bufffet resto in Mandaluyong.  Fortunately, I was not late

No comments: