Sunday, April 6, 2014

I met Ka Duroy a 71 year old cyclist from Karuhatan Valenzuela City

Wheels of Happiness

Angono, Rizal Philippines  |  April 6, 2014

I biked to Antipolo City quite late.  I departed at 8:30 am and arrived at the Antipolo Church at about 9:00 am.   Climbing the City, I used 50 x 19 up to before Beverly and shifted to 34 x 23 at Beverly. I accelerated right after Alta Vista and went on to attend mass.

There I met Kaduroy (claims he was left by his 6 other companions)  There were lots of kuwento. He says he is 71. Nakaka 3 1/2 pa raw siya (3 meals and 1/2 cr)  He seems to be enjoying wife.  He does not like what his wife is doing to him though:  not giving him allowance for this bike and pawning his monthly pension of P5t for P10t without his knowledge. (Bad!)




When asked if he has GF, he said that is not allowed to be revealed inside a church yard.  The secrets of the bedroom must not be revealed he said.

The Antipolo church is being repainted.  The church management does not want bikers to be in the path of devotees who line up to kiss the Virgin Mary.

So do not park your bike in front of the school nor standby in that area.

I was home by 1030.  I ate pakwan at a truck vendor in front of NCBA.  Only P10/slice.  Not very sweet but will give me plenty of Zinc and L argenine for energy and vitality

No comments: