Sunday, April 27, 2014

Recyclists bike ride today April 27 2014

Wheels of Happiness

Angono, Rizal Philippines |  April 27, 2014

                                          Group pose near Hacienda Pisong Kape






Three sets of cyclists overtook me on the way to Morong.  I was a little bit disheartened and the overtaking showed my weakness.  I rode hard up Montivideo and Callahan, and so with last hill going up to Sambat. Morong Rizal

I was at Simples Lugawan by 7:30 and all ready there were plenty of cyclists:  from REcyclists and Taytay and took many of their pictures. and posted them at FB. At about 8:00 we left for Pililla, Hacienda Pisong Kape and there about a dozen of us in the group.  We stayed behind to support Engr June (or we could not catch up with the peloton)  I was with the group of Gerry and Engr and we chased a biker up the biak na bato but he left me. 




We ate and drank at Pisong Kape (I had Sprite and Coffe) and the food server said she had her birthday yesterday

Then we rode back by about almost 10.  I joined the group of Joel, Engr June, and Master E (I did not join the Cardona group which was the easier route.)  We were at China bank by 11:00 (we waited for Engr June to get fetched by his son in Teresa).

Then we went to Marauder MTB bike shop in Mahabang Parang.  And we went home by 12.00.
We and Joel went separate ways in rotonda of Kaytikling

Then before Villa Valera, we had pakwan with Master E near NCBA in front of Shakeys undergoing construction

Have a blessed day


                                       Bubuy, Vic, Ven, Papa Ric and Engr June


                               Engr June, Alan, Gerry, Choco2 and Val


                                  I can ID, Joel, Alan and Ven


                                    Gerry and Jeff


                                  Gerry joins Jeff and Gerry



                                       Ven and Gerry K


                                   Other bikers at Pisong Kape (it is PHP 15 now)


                               Pres Luis and Master came from OL

No comments: