Sunday, January 27, 2013

Jorgeusbiker is improving; did well at the Baguio climb

Biking and health

Baguio City, January 26, 2013



I think I am improving a lot in my ride.  On the first day, I conserved my energy and fell back.  I stayed as sweeper from Bulacan to San Fernando;  and from Angeles to Urdaneta.  However on the 26th, yesterday, eMaster and I tried to catch with the peloton and caught up with them at Binalonan.  I passed Diego then Choco2 until I caught up with the main group at Pozzurubio.  At the boundary of Sison I stayed side by side with VM until I passed them and I relaxed and they caught with me just before the bridge.  And then my chain broke.

From the Baguio La Union boundary, I stuck with the peloton and fell back a little bit.  With me were K tops, VM, eMaster, Secx Noe and slightly ahead was Archie.  Then we became a 3 man pack.  eMaster and  Secx fell back.  At one point in time, I was ahead of VM.  I was now in the middle of the pack until Archie had a flat and helped him repair the flat.  I even inflated the tire for him




 x                             Jorgeusbiker besides the strong riders of Recyclists


 x                               Speeding Genesis bus about to pass us




                                All alone in a breakaway


x                                The three man pack


 x                           I passed the two



                                You burn extra energy by being ahead;  just suck wheels

No comments: