Sunday, January 1, 2012

I Tried to Bike today But I had to turn Back Because of too much Pollution

Bike and Save the Earth

I could bike but I would hardly save the earth today, let alone my health.  Visibility was poor, and it was difficult to breathe.  After dropping by the church in Tayuman, I decided to call it  a day.  I could not afford to fill up my lungs with more pollutants (pulutan yes for my stomach)

Maybe the warmer air will lift up the smoke and gentle wind will waft the same to China sea.

        My SARS bike on top of a hill, ole hi hi (to the tune of Lonely goatherd)
                          The sun rises over a very smoky planet


         This may be Syria, or Somalia or Afghanistan after a fierce battle






                    The sun and townscape are hardly visible


       
                    Even the forests were not spared by the firecracker smoke
                         Nice view but the background is smog filled


          The streets are deserted after last midnight revelry;  smog everywhere


    We Could Hardly See the l00 meters away at 7 am.?!

        Street Littered with Firecracker Wrappers

N.B.:   blogging may be one reason why there is less demand for photo journalists, journalists, or newspaper reporters.   Many iphone users too, you tube, mms are being used by every one to report what is happening

P.S.    This morning I felt itchy all over.  It must be pollutants from the firecracker smoke that settled on my skin.


No comments: