Sunday, January 15, 2012

Cramps, cramps by everyone.

Bike and Save the Earth

Today we biked to Cavinti and Caliraya.  We left at 5:30 am and arrived home at the same time.  The ride took us to Pagsanjan, Cavinti, and Caliraya lake.   The  bike ride is l7l km as per Google direction and distance computer, and l77 per actual cyclo computer count.

The steep climbs at Caliraya and 2x climb at Bugarin, the long climb at Cavinti and the race like situation took its toll on many.  (It is not PMS cramps you).  Those who had actual cramps and had to stop were:   Edgar, VM, Gerry (he had to ride) Angel.  and myself (I had one before Japanese garden, and one on the way home from Caliraya.  I found out that my seat was low,  and the uncleating motion was stretching my sartorius muscle.

Those who felt they had cramps were Tito and Armin.  They ignored and overcame the cramps


No comments: