Saturday, December 24, 2011

Locally Made Carbon Fiber Shoes Is Really Feasible

Bike and Save the Earth

Earlier, when I posted on the Scott carbon fiber biking shoes, I suggested that Boy Pepsi make carbon fiber biking shoes.  Boy Pepsi's shoes (SIDI, local) cost only Plt+ yet are more durable than Italian made biking shoes which usually crack.  His uppers are better. (I hope he reads this wonderful amazing comments)

I think he would have problem with the carbon fiber soles.  I just talked to Ado this morning  and he told me that he knows much about carbon fiber technology.  He said his relative makes carbon fiber exhausts which is exported to an ASEAN country.  He said as expected, this just like making fiberglass parts.  It is easy.  He can make the soles.  He is looking for a broken shoe to make a sample.

I can see an opportunity, where Ado supplies Boy Pepsi with carbon fiber shoes.  Ergo, Boy Pepsi has a new carbon fiber line, that is all ready popular and plenty of buyers and follower.

No comments: