Friday, December 23, 2011

New Google Map Gadget for Driving Directions

Bike and Save the Earth


Gerry and I were discussing how to plan our trip to the South next week.  We said we would go to Naga City.  He said I must estimate the distance.  He said I must look it up first at Google Map.  When I looked it up, I did not realize there was a gadget for doing this.  Here is the link:

Google Map gadget for determining directions and distances.
View Larger Map


Angono to Naga City 

  It is thus easy to estimate the distance of the planned ride and or directions.  You can print the map as a guide when you go on the ride, or you can save it on your google account for future reference.

You can click the google gadget link at the side bar of this blog to visit it or copy paste the URL.  Thus Naga City is 371 km from Angono.

No comments: