Monday, December 19, 2011

Other Christmas Lights/Decor in the City

Bike and Save the Earth

For those who have not gone around at night, I am posting some pictures of the Christmas lights and decor at the Quezon City UP Ateneo area.  They look nice and stunning.  I hope you like and enjoy them.


At UP











At Ateneo
                                       Welcome sight at Ateneo











                                         Church of Gesu




P.S.  I had trouble taking these shots because according to my daughters, it is not in the agenda and would delay our trip and we would be late for the mass, which was the main agenda.  Ha ha ha Thus I was unable to take shots of lanters near the oblation.  However it was good that PDI published/posted pictures from the oblation the following day at the front pages.  I was ahead of PDI!

No comments: