Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Gift for Me by Me - A Scott Carbon Fiber Biking Shoes

Bike for Health

After hearing from Armin that he got Giro carbon fiber biking shoes at Velocity  in Cartimar for only P6,500, I went today to Cartimar after slipping away from the School Christmas party in Makati City. There was large price differential between cash and credit card (It is P6,900 card price) { Hmm DTI might get a wind of this and call for them}, almost 10% so I said I will come back for it when I have the cash. (I saw that Giro and Bell carbon fiber helmet were P8 to 9t;  spyder is only P3t)

However, on the way home, I passed by Julie at Christy's and asked for their carbon fiber biking shoes and showed me her Shimano and Scott biking shoes.  The Scott shoes were lower.  She gave me for P4,770, the carbon fiber shoes and the Shimano cleats.  Wow.

So I carded it and I my biking feet will say goodbye to Boy Pepsi's very worn SDI shoes.  But Boy Pepsi's shoes, in fairness, were sturdy, entry level shoes.  Mine is 3 years old. I bought it for only Plt at John Wilkes in Marikina City. Thanks Mr. Boy Pepsi. I met him personally while on a bike ride to Jalajala. Dapat mag carbon fiber ka na rin at gumamit ng new materials.  Laban tayo sir.

Christy's Number:   +632-551-2828.  Contacts:   Julie, Honey or Lanie.  I hope this does not drive their sales to the roof.

Really, our prices of bikes and its accessories here are very affordable and competitive

No comments: