Thursday, December 29, 2011

Some Roadside Troubles on the Way to Calauag

Bike and Save the Earth

 It could not be avoided.  We prayed hard before the trip.  But there were things that happenned on the way:

Angel got four flats:   one in Cardona, after leaving the church, one in Luisiana,  one in Gumaca and one in  Pasig on the way home.

                    Angel had his third flat in Gumaca;  he has 3 spare interior

I got one flat in Luisiana,  I slid and fell on a curve in Luisiana while avoiding a sideswipe with a tricycle;  fortunately I was  able to uncleat.  Then in Gumaca on the way to Lopez, slid while negotiating a railroad track;  I had uncleated, but the track was tall and slippery and fell on my right side.  I softned the fall with my gloved hand and slightly scratched my knee.  Otherwise I was OK;  I was able to average 25 kph towing them to  Lopez, after the fall.  Now my knee is starting to hurt.

No comments: