Sunday, September 25, 2016

Great day to bike today, slightly overcast (neither hot nor raining) September 25, 2016

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
September 25, 2016

                Nolite, Alan, Pangskie, Master and Gerry resting at Maybancal Barangay Hall after
                                                        breakfast

My goal today is to ride 90 to 100 km.  It is a great day to ride today.  Despite the announcement that typhoon Helen is making a landfall today (in Batanes) it did not rain this morning (although it rained last night). The skies were dark at the West side but the rain did not fall.  I saw Jess, Meong, Luis, and rest of the guys at Jollibee at about 6:30.   I rode ahead of them to say a little prayer at Sacred Heart.  I saw them pass and leave me.   Then I gave chase but never caught up with  them. Saw them in Morong for the breakfast of lugaw and buchi.  Those who were there were Joel, Master, Meong,  Nolite, Gerry, Pangskie, Alan, Luis, Jess

Along the way to Morong I played with a group of MTB (about 8).  They were fast.  I passed them before Looc, and I left them but they gave chase downhill from  Callahan.  I raced with them again passing them before Morong market, then I overtook them at Namay (later in Tanay as we biked to Pisong Kape, I overtook them again)

They stopped at Pisong Kape to go to Jalajala so that I would reach my mileage.  I reached Jalajala in 30 minutes but stopped along the way to have buko and take coffee at Pisong Kape (where else)  I had conversation with Pablo and somebody, an MTB from Batingan Binangonan.

I passed at Cardona bypass going home

Going back, I passed other bikers going home but I chased somebody in road bike. He was wearing red jersey.  From Binangonan, I chased somebody who was on MTB but had thin tires.  I let him go near Tayuiman elem school.

It was a great day for a ride.  I think I pushed myself to the limit to be stronger.  I am distressed anymore by riding MTB for 100 km distance.  Just spin it


                                           Ginigiba na barangay hall; naiinis na sa bikers?


                                  Pangskie, Master, Gerry and Meong showing his boobs and tatoo

No comments: