Monday, October 3, 2016

Jalajala ride by Recylists Super 8 yesterday October 2, 2016

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
October 2, 2016















Many committed to join and showed apparently showing they will join but only 8 persevered to join: Pres Luis Meong, the promoter, Angel, Peter, Gerry K, Ed de los Reyes (7 days) Netoy and Jorgeus Biker.  The others who showed up:  Nolite, Val, Joel, Richard did not join the long ride.

We met at 6:00 at Sacred Heart and left at about 7:20.  We were at Pisong Kape at about 7:20, a pretty fast pace.   I led the group up to km 57 where the group overtook me.  For me km 58 was the end point of the ride.  And then at 8:30 we went up hill up to Bugarin.  I found out I left my water bottle that is I why I have to buy water at Manangs at Bugarin.   Those who were left were me Edgar (he jingled) and Peter.  We looked for the troops (tropa) at agreed rallying point:   near the waiting shed after Bugarin (near Angelito Roans resort) and after the bridge en route to Pakil/Jalajala.  We did not find them

We continued pedalling furiously at about 28 to 32 km pace until we reached the Jalajala cemetery.  There we had lunch and left at 11:30.  We pedalled at 11:30 and chased the PNP bikers.  Meong caught up and overtook them.   Angel and I were left behind and I was left behind however I caught up with them at Morong.   We rested in Morong for quite a while because it was a hot day despite the overcast skies.

We were in Calumpang Binangonan  by 1:45 and rested there until 2:00 pm.  Still a very hot day.; I rested in Binangonan munisipyo.    However there was traffic at Granspan till Tagpos.  I wonder what the cause of traffic was.











No comments: