Friday, October 21, 2016

Am doubtful starter for the All Saints Day ride to San Felipe this coming #AllSaintsDay holidays

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
October 21, 2016

With great suddenness, a viral condition afflicted me Sunday which put me in great pain at areas around the eye, rashes and severe pain at the back of the head.  I am in great pain and disabled, I have puffy eyelids and areas around the eye. I am on heavy medication, unable to bike and sustain the stamina that I prepared for so long for the long 200 km ride.

With this, I doubt if I can make it to the San Felipe ride.   Safe ride na lang guys

The doctor said I could have lowered my resistance by over reaching.  How were my rides?   Well 200 km to Majayjay, 120 km Jalajala loop with Recyclists, 120 km Jalajala solo, 120 km Famy.  And all with yabang sprints pa, peloton leading

Well the doctor said, it is what you like and enjoy.  Ingat na lang

INGAT MGA KAPADYAK


No comments: