Monday, September 12, 2016

Planned Ride to Real and San Felipe Zambales for the long weekedn aborted

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
September 12, 2016



Since it is a legal holiday today, a feast for the Muslims (sacrifice - when Abraham agreed to sacrifice his eldest son to God) Meong suggested that we have two days ride (overnight) either to Real or San Felipe. When I verified with Jeff, he said it is going to be the weekend before All Saints day (as was last year)  Besides, we just had the long ride to Majayjay

So last Saturday, I thought there would be a long ride.  Meong texted me that he was at Jollibee at 6:00.  I went there and other Recyclists appeared:   Jeff and  Pres. Luis.  They said they would text me later if we were going to have a ride after all.

Later they texted me that there would be no ride.

No comments: