Wednesday, May 11, 2016

I biked with Reymond Pactao to Antipolo this morning

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
May 11, 2016

I and Reymond Pactao, a young cyclist from Mandaluyong (who hails from Puerto Princesa) biked to Antipolo City this morning.  We started out at 6:00 am from Shell near Aurora subdvision. Reymond was wearing a pink set of uniform.  He brought his Mosso bike with Durace group set (which came from his former boss, the King of Motel renown)

We proceeded at  fast pace saving  about 5 mins off our pace when I went with Gelo. and then we went to church.  After a while we had lugaw and puto and Reymond paid for them. We did not proceed with having his bike blessed because we had no change.

Reymond left me near Fibertex.  He stood because his lowest cog is only at 23.  I equalled his gear by having 39 x23 going up.   Going down, I shifted to 53 x 13 and sometimes 11.  We had the same gear when we were down town.  I would like to say that this ride further improved my speed and strength.

No comments: