Friday, May 20, 2016

My bike ride today to Quisao Pililla, my hard chain ring day

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
May 20, 2016

I rode at 6:45 this am and it was a great day to bike, after rain yesterday and last night. One can feel happiness and joy for waking up this morning, feel the fresh air, and nice feeling to be alive and strong.  We take care of the body given to us by the Lord and we eat good food, sleep early, avoid vice, and in the morning, we savor the cool morning air the warmth from the early sun's ray.  We say a little prayer in the church, and we praise the glory and power of the Lord.  We pray to keep us safe from harm

Today I biked to Quisao Pililla.  It was may hard chain ring day.  53.  I covered the hills at 53 large chain ring:  yes:    Montevideo, Callahan, Namay, the Baras boundary, and the hill before Quisao.  I even rode up  Cardona diversion at 53 x 36.  I thought that was not possible. But I did it.

Today was a training for strength and speed.  I tried to do 53 x 11.  But it was a little bit tough.

Great ride today.  Solo

No comments: