Sunday, January 26, 2014

UCI World Cycling Championship colors and new helmets with the colors



Wheels of Happiness

Angono, Rizal   |  Philippines   |  January 26, 2014

                               
                  My helmet at the bottom;  VMs expensive helmet on top with WCC colors

 

I tried to redecorate my old helmets with stickers.  What I did not know was that the trendy helmet colors came from the World Cycling Championship.  VM showed me his Specialized helmet. And it bore teh correct colors:

Blue
Red
Black
Yellow
Green

In that order.   So I have to change my stickers to look trendy.

 






                                        VMs new helmet (P10t daw)


 x



                                  Can you afford this;  but we can copy the stickers right?



No comments: