Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I biked tonight to prepare for this week end ride to Tagaytay dulo - supermoon seen

Wheels of Happiness

Angono, Rizal Philippines | January 15, 2014

 
 Repost from Philstar headlines

Since my bike ride last week was zero, I am trying to make up by riding to Antipolo this afternoon.  I left at 4:15.   I was at Sumulong highway by 5:30 and decided to go down to Masinag and was there by 5:45.   It was kind of dark by this hour. I decided to go around Manggahan and then to Baytown.

Traffic was heavy at Rosario area and until Cambridge and Highway 2000 (fishport)

A lot of crazy motorists were encountered:   motorcyclists who cut into your path, motorcyclists who overtake from the right;  jeeps stop right in front of you to load, unload.  Motorvehicles who keep honking their horn;   tricycles creating traffic because they allocate the road to themselves;  use the road as their terminal and swerve in and of the lane.

Like our Jorgeusbiker Fan Page




It was good that I had my LED flashlight installed and was working perfectly.  So did not have difficulty seeing the road ahead even at Baytown.  It is kind of difficult to ride at Baytown without bike light.

It was cold and the breeze was blowing lightly from the  east.  And the moon was rising.  What do you know about ring/halo around the moon?

Halo around the moon by Philstar

Ring around the moon from GMA news

One of the supermoons this year? From wunderground

No comments: