Saturday, January 18, 2014

We ride again tomorrow to Tagaytay city; did some night rides

Wheels of Happiness

Angono, Rizal, Philippines | January 18, 2014
 


Night cycling from bike radar.com

I have been told that tomorrow we ride again to Tagaytay city, down to boundary with Nasugbu, besides the SMB training center.

It is our first long ride for the year.  We assemble at INC tomorrow at 5 am.  How many will join the ride?  I went to Ben this morning and he said he is a doubtful starter.

I am too but we can patiently try to ride.  I did some night rides.  One was on Wednesday to Antipolo, Marcos Highway and then to floodway. I started out at 4 and finished by 6:50 and then on Thursday to Morong, then back and was home by 6:30.  I hope they were enough to cover my my lack of ride last weekend of Jan 11 and 12.  I have done this ride several times and maybe my muscle remember

My led lamp was working well.  I was no longer afraid of night riding

Am like this night runner guy?

No comments: