Sunday, January 26, 2014

Nice to see you again Sec Noe

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal, Philippines   |  January 26 2014

                                      Secx Noe also so happy to see us!

It is so nice to see Sec Noe at Morong.  I am glad that people are rejoining us and enjoy with us the medicine for long life and good health.  Well Secx Noe rides my old Fuji bike.  So his bike reminds me of a nice bike of yore.

I hope he stays with us every week end.

Our ride next week will be at Lucban.  That will on Feb 2 2014.  I will be in Iloilo because of a teaching assignment.  So sorry to miss this ride.

                                          Joel and Secx on a secret talk


                                                     Noe is patriotic


                                    Noy ping2 ang dating

No comments: