Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The Tagaytay ride took heavy toll on the Recyclist riders

Wheels of Happiness

Angono, Rizal  |  Philippines   |  January 21, 2014

                          Ven seated at the extreme right, resting while waitng for Ado to repair his flat

I came across Ven early morning at Wawa and he told me he ached all over. It was the same experience.  I slept the whole afternoon and evening last Sunday nursing fatigued body, painful thighs and legs.  Gerry told me his thighs swelled yesterday.  For riding too hard.

I guess everybody went too fast and did not want to be left behind.  If you are left behind, and because of the strong headwind, you suffered as I did on the way home.  I struggled alone at Daang Hari (from Gen Emilio Aguinaldo side up to Bacoor and at C6.

Ven told me that I was one of those who initiated the hard ride:  at C6, at the service road, and going home at Amadeo.  As we are of the same age, he and Vic had to catch up and did not want to be left behind by another senior

Read about your colleagues activities as an educator

                                    Ven back to the camera, Armin over there

No comments: