Monday, October 28, 2013

We arrived home late from Lemery ride because of Eddie Pama's flat

Real Cyclists

For the Lemery ride - October 27, 2013

 "Ayaw tumigas ang goma dahil maikli ang T, then nabaluktot...."Eddie P hard at work repairing the flat. Notice the time.  We were at the intersection at 3 pm

We were arrived home from the Lemery ride yesterday not because of the distance but because of the flats.

We had two cases of flats (actually 3 - I was the third victim):  Ernie and Eddie.  Ernie had flat at the Seaoil gasoline station on the way to Lemery;  but Eddie had a flat at the corner or Daang Hari and Molino.  And there at least 3 tries to get the flat fixed.  It must have taken an hour to get the flat fixed right.  The inflation would not get hard the first time:   the interior was pinched.  The second time, the Presta valve was bent, and it was only on the third time that VM lent an inerior with 60 mm valve the flat fix was right.

I had my flat on the way to highway 2000 after our last stop at around 645.  I ran into a deep road joint and must have made a snake bike hole on my interior.  I did not fix it anymore and I rode with the Suzuki carry call driven by Nanding.  Edgard had cramps at the last stop at Bicutan and decided to ride the service vehicle

No comments: