Sunday, October 13, 2013

My bike ride today October 13, 2013

Real Cyclists

I left late this morning, 7:30.  As I have said, I had reserve interiors repaired by a vulcanizing shops. As usual, I went to the Sacred Heart Church.  However, I stopped at Callahan (near Queen Mary) and the zigzag, and at Namay to take pictures of polluting vehicles.  I posted them at Metro Manila Air Pollution watch  Nothing results from the blogposts but I have to keep on blogging so that somehow, the public sector would take note and act.

I rode up to Tanay and after making a round about, I saw Nolite.  He was biking solo and he said he biked to Jalajala.  He was inquiring if I met the other REcyclists.  I said no.  I caught up with him at the hill between Tanay and Baras.  He was just spinning and I found it hard to keep up.  I said he go ahead because I would have breakfast at Simples.  However by 9: 30 there was no more food left.

I looked for fruits in season and they were gone, just after one week.

At LLDA, I took pics of the waterfalls.  That was about 10: 00 am.  I was home by 11:00  and it was quite warm by that time.

No comments: