Monday, October 28, 2013

It was hard and long (the ride to Lemery yesterday October 27 2013)

Real Cyclists

Post for the Lemery ride, October 27 2013



Our ride yesterday to Lemery Batangas, was hard and long.  My aching muscles and bones, and my sleepiness attest to the fact.

How about the other riders.?

It was 90+ km one way, and it was hard and furious.  VM tells me that that the peloton is now very fast and furious.  If you are left by just 10 meters, then you are left behind.

I can attest to the fact.  I led the group at the service road but once I was left behind at Alabang traffic light, then they were gone.  I led too up to Pontefino in Daang Hari, and Greenwoods..  That was the last time I led.  Fatigue set in.

I slept early after I arrived. I forgot my dinner.  I had it a 9 pm.

Recyclists, kapadyak, do you agree it was long and hardD?

                                 Jorgeusbiker near the castles in Lemery


                                King Richard - pinagkaguluhan sa Castles ng mga candy vendor


                                      Jorgeusbiker at Canyon Woods


Jericho parked at the no parking zone;  posing before the castle after he took my picture

No comments: