Sunday, October 27, 2013

All set for the long ride by Recyclists kapadyak to Lemery Batangas today

Real Cyclists

Angono, Rizal PHL  | October 27, 2013

I just woke up and I am ready for the long ride this 5:30 for Lemery Batangas via Tagaytay.  We will meet with other REcylists kapadyak at INC church in Angono at 5:00 am and depart by 530.  I met Luis and Nolite last night near Nolite's place after I got the bike from Haooh;  Boyeth fixed my creaking bottom bracket at the Fuji with Campy parts.  He said the BB was just dirty and had the chains replaced with Campy chain set.

According to Pres Luis, the distance is 95 km.  And it might be just 20 km longer than Tagaytay ride (one way)  I posted eralier many information on Lemery.

We will have type A uniform (the gulaman, latest one) bring cash, and spare parts.  The Suzuki vehicle will back us up

We pray for a very safe ride to Lemery.  I hope we will have the usual number of kapadyak for this ride

No comments: